Kindness ♦ Integrity ♦ Determination ♦ Support
Cameron Elementary provides our students with challenging curriculum and programs to support students.
Go Math- Used in TK-6th grade
- Wonders- ELA program that incorporates reading, comprehension, spelling, vocabulary, writing skills, and ELD
- TCI- Social Studies curriculum for Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Amplify- Science curriculum for Kindergarten through 6th grade
Programs that can be used for
All Cameron students have access to a Chrome Book or an iPad. Students in 1st grade through 6th grade are 1:1 with a device. Our 4K, TK, and Kinder classes have sets of devices for small group instruction and assessments.
- Cameron Elementary has a half day EL para that meets with our students for 30 minutes to practice reading, listening, and writing skills.
- Cameron Elementary has 3 Title 1 para educators that supports our Kindergarten classes, 1st grade, and 2nd grade. They work 3.5 hours a day. They support our teachers and students in the areas of ELA and math, including working in small groups to support lessons.
- Our Tk and 4K classes also have para-educators in their rooms to support the teachers and students throughout the school day. They work with students in small groups.